Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Morning antics

When Jay is up and Sid isn't, on a holiday, it's Jay's prerogative to go wake Sid up. 'Waking' includes jumping on Sid, snatching his blankie and any other tricks he can think of. Today, Sid did wake up. Then Jay gets his blankie and puts it over his head and says 'ghossst, I am a ghost'. This is a new game. Then he takes it off and says "Ma, now I becane Jay". :) (Became is becane).

He's got the blankie on his head again and suddenly it goes off and he says "Phhbbttt! I don't like saaru mamma (rice and rasam). I like only pasta!". Then the blankie goes on again.

Sid just happens to touch Jay's blankie. He shrieks and snatches it away. "Anna (big bro) don't touch mine...you have your own pinku (that's Sid's name for his blankie)."

Lil Jay is getting quite territorial.

4 comments:

  1. Guess all this "documentation" will be really interesting 10 years from now !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Rajavel.This documentation is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both just so cute and clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rajavel, Sona, sorry I saw ur comments only now!! Yes, I'm such a forgetter (as Sid used to say a few years ago). So yes, this is going to be priceless! (Smirk, I'm looking at a publishing contract, which the kids will pay me to refuse HAHA!)

    Bhumika, thanks. I take all the credit ;-)

    ReplyDelete